Please read Samarpan on the site and contribute your mite to Sri Sathya Sai Veda Pratishtan. | Please Subscribe to Vedamu YouTube channel

Features | Experience of the Divinity of Bhagavan by Devotees | Group VII | Mr. V. Nagabhushana Rao

Mr. V. Nagabhushana Rao,
Sri Sathya Nilayam,
2 / 388, 3rd Road, 4th Cross,
Anantapur - 515 004

Tel: 08554-243301      Mobile: 94403 03758

      Mr. V. Nagabhushana Rao (72), a retired Railway employee, relates a few of his experiences of the Divinity of Bhagavan in his own words.

'In 1960, I came to Prasanthi Nilayam. At that time I was working at Dharmavaram. When we came to Prasanthi Nilayam, Swami was conducting mass upanayanams there. That was my first visit to Prasanthi Nilayam and that was my first darshan of Bhagavan.

I attended the All India Conference of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organizations at Rajahmundry in January, 1974 and had darshan of Swami; also heard His Divine Discourse.

In 1975, I was made District Convener of Balavikas. We conducted a camp for children.

During the camp, I had anxious moments for the safety of children. There was a well in the premises where the camp was held. The well has no parapet wall. I was afraid more on account of it. One day we all heard distinctly the sound of some one falling in the well. We ran to the well praying to Swami. We could not do anything as we saw only bubbles of air coming up in the well. Later, we took attendance and all children were there. I still feel that one of the children who fell into the well was saved by Swami.

We came for seva for Swami's Birthday in 1975 and 1976. Swami gave us all padanamaskar at the end, as well as new clothes.

On January 1, 1983, we performed the marriage of our daughter Raja Lakshmi. There was no help even from our relations, but by Swami's grace, all arrangements could be completed with help from unknown quarters. During the meals time, curd appeared insufficient. We went to some hotels in vain. I prayed to Swami. In one hotel 200 cups of curd was available, which we brought. Why one hotel alone kept such excess stock that day is a mystery.

My son Nagaraja Rao went for an interview in a big Company dealing in trucks and lorries. He was having no hope of selection. During the interview, he told them about his balavikas classes. They felt much interested and asked many questions about Swami. He was selected.

In 1970, I had an attack of typhoid. I was taking treatment but there was no improvement. Swami came into the dream of my wife and said 'give him my vibhuti.' She started giving it to me. I was feeling better from that very same day, and recovered soon completely.'

-- Mr. V. Nagabhushana Rao

            (As narrated to Mr. B. Parvatala Rao Anantapur on 28.04.2006)