Please read Samarpan on the site and contribute your mite to Sri Sathya Sai Veda Pratishtan. | Please Subscribe to Vedamu YouTube channel

Features | Experience of the Divinity of Bhagavan by Devotees | Group IV | Mr. S. Narayana

D.No. 3-1-186, Vidyanagar Colony,
Kothagudem, Khammam District.

Tel: 08744-246194

Mr. S. Narayana (51), an employee of Singareni Collieries, relates a few of his experiences of the Divinity of Bhagavan in his own words.

'We went as a group on a pilgrimage to various places in 1989. We touched Puttaparthi in the course of our trip. When we came to the SSS Primary School, our bus was stopped as Swami was going that way. We all got down and had darshan from close quarters. We later went to mandir and had darshan of Bhagavan. We also participated in the bhajan. That was my first visit. I did not know anything about Bhagavan till then. But on return to my place, I started attending bhajans. I was so impressed by that visit that I began taking interest in the construction of a mandir at our place. Soon, by Bhagavan's grace, a mandir has come up in our town.

Owing to Swami's grace, our son, Swagat got admission in the Swami's school at Prasanthi Nilayam. Naturally, my trips to Puttaparthi have grown in number. Now Swagath is in his final year Engineering. He has got campus selection with a nice pay packet in a multi-national Company in which he would join in 2006 after completion of his course. He was a student in Swami's Institutions for about a decade.

In July 1995, I had a dream in which I heard Swami tell me 'come by August 5'. Then I saw a fleeting figure of Swami pass before me. As I read in Sanathana Sarathi that Bhagavan had told in His discourses 'when I come in any one's dream, it is only by my sankalpa and not owing to their imagination or illusion.' So I decided to take my dream seriously, and was in Prasanthi Nilayam on August 4. I wrote a letter explaining about my personal problems and sat in darshan line.

Swami came along, but did not take the letter. On August 5, I sat again with the letter. Morning darshan began. Swami came, but did not take my letter. Many people left after darshan, but I sat there. After half an hour, Swami came out to inspect a leak in Sai Kulwanth Hall when I sat on my knees and held up the letter. Swami came to me straight and took the letter. Afterwards, all the problems listed in my letter were solved one by one gradually owing to His grace. My eldest daughter was married in 2002 and my second daughter was married in 2005. At the time of their marriages, I had no money. But money came from unexpected sources owing to Bhagavan's grace, and both the marriages could be performed without any problem.'

-- Mr. S. Narayana.

(As narrated to Mr. B. Parvatala Rao at Prasanthi Nilayam on 13.11.2005.)