Please read Samarpan on the site and contribute your mite to Sri Sathya Sai Veda Pratishtan. | Please Subscribe to Vedamu YouTube channel

Features | Experience of the Divinity of Bhagavan by Devotees | Group IV | Mr. P.P. Balakrishnan

Mr. P.P. Balakrishnan,
Peringode - 679 535,
Palakkad District.

Tel: 0466-2370754

Mr. P.P. Balakrishnan (49), who runs a private workshop, relates a few of his experiences of the Divinity of Bhagavan in his own words.

'In 1998, I had a heart attack. I got admitted in a hospital and underwent tests. They confirmed heart problem and prescribed medicines. One doctor by name Ananda Mohan, who was a devotee of Bhagavan, advised me to go to Puttaparthi and get checked up there. I was not a devotee of Bhagavan at that time. So I came to Puttaparthi, not as a devotee but as a patient. I went to the Swami's General Hospital. There the doctor examined me and said, 'there is no problem with your heart. It will be quite all right even after 25 years. I will guarantee'. All that he prescribed was a tablet to relieve tension.

I came again to Puttaparthi after three months and went to the SSSIHMS. They conducted all tests such as Eco, TMT, etc and declared that there was no problem with my heart. In Kerala, the doctors confirmed heart problem after conducting tests. At Puttaparthi, doctors ruled out heart problem after conducting tests. How did my heart problem disappear? It disappeared only owing to the grace of Bhagavan. I have become a devotee since that time.

In 2002, I came to Prasanthi Nilayam. This time I came only for darshan of Bhagavan. I sat in the darshan line and had darshan. After bhajan Bhagavan went into His room in the Poornachandra Auditorium. We all came out. My wife and I were standing on the roadside. It was only five minutes after darshan. Suddenly, we heard siren at a distance. I thought some minister was coming because the siren was coming from the side of Gokulam. When the vehicles came near, I peeped into the car. Swami was sitting in the car. I had darshan at close quarters. The cars passed on. Suddenly, I had a doubt. Just now I saw Swami going into His room. How would it be possible for Him to go as far as Gokulam within five minutes? I felt that Bhagavan had given me darshan in a miraculous way.

In 2003, I came for seva. That was my first visit to Prasanthi Nilayam on seva. I came again this year for seva.

In 2004, I was going from my workshop to my house on a motorbike when a lorry hit me. I fell down and my motorbike was badly damaged. Everyone thought that I was finished. As I fell done, I thought of Bhagavan. Some passers-by rushed to my help. I sat and slowly checked all my limbs. I had no fracture, no injury and not even a scratch anywhere. How I escaped unhurt is a Sai miracle.'

-- Mr. P.P. Balakrishnan

(As narrated to Mr. B. Parvatala Rao at Prasanthi Nilayam on 04.07.2005)