Please read Samarpan on the site and contribute your mite to Sri Sathya Sai Veda Pratishtan. | Please Subscribe to Vedamu YouTube channel

Features | Experience of the Divinity of Bhagavan by Devotees | Group VII | Mr. Nikhil H. Kamsara

Mr. Nikhil H. Kamsara,
Akash Cooperative Society,
Udwara, Valsad District,

      Mr. Nikhil H. Kamsara (34), who is in construction business, relates a few of his experiences of the Divinity of Bhagavan in his own words.

'I had heart problem in 1991. I went to Mahavir Hospital and got checked up. 'One of the valves of your heart is closed' the doctor said, 'another is about to be closed. Unless you get operated within six months, we cannot say what happens.' They prescribed medicines and injections.

I came to Prasanthi Nilayam and had darshan of Bhagavan for the first time in 1992. They examined me in the General Hospital and computerised my case. 'We will forward it to the Super Specialties Hospital' they told me, 'when your turn comes, we will inform you.'

In 1994, I came to Prasanthi Nilayam for Sivarathri. I went to the SSSIHMS and enquired. 'Your turn may come in another five years' they said.

In 1996, my brother came for seva. He was posted in the SSSIHMS. He made enquiries about my case. Same reply.

I came again for seva. Everyone was surprised how I was surviving.

I went for darshan one day. One gentleman whose name I don't know was among the permanent sevadal in the mandir.

I told him my predicament. 'Don't go by what doctors tell you' he counselled, 'turn to the doctor of doctors here. Vibhuti is your medicine and Bhagavan is your doctor'. I was praying to Swami.

I went back. In 1997, I received intimation from the SSSIHMS to come for undergoing surgery. We were all surprised and thought that it was Swami's grace.

Before surgery, my waist was just 28 inches and weight was 37 kilograms. I was very weak and anaemic. Even so doctors decided to operate. Before surgery, they did ECG, ECO and also scanning. The tests confirmed closure of one valve while another was about to close. But when they opened, they found that all valves were quite normal. No blocks! Before them was the video projected on computer screen showing blocks. My heart was before them in normal condition without blocks. They were baffled. They said 'Swami's leela' and closed. I was discharged after ten days. I returned to my place. Within a month, I recovered well. My waist expanded to 32 inches and weight came to 52 kgs. I have been in good health since then owing to His grace.'

-- Mr. Nikhil H. Kamsara

    (As narrated to Mr. B. Parvatala Rao at Prasanthi Nilayam on 22.06.2006)