Please read Samarpan on the site and contribute your mite to Sri Sathya Sai Veda Pratishtan. | Please Subscribe to Vedamu YouTube channel

Features | Experience of the Divinity of Bhagavan by Devotees | Group VI | Mr. M. Mohana Rao

Mr. M. Mohana Rao,
MIG - 2 / 21, Phase - I,
VUDA Colony, Cantonment,
Vizianagaram - 535 003.

Tel: 08922-234415

      Mr. M. Mohana Rao (58), who retired as Mandal Praja Parishad Health Education Officer, relates a few of his experiences of the Divinity of Bhagavan in his own words.

'I heard about Bhagavan in 1996 in a bhajan. Since then I have been attending bhajans. In 1997, I came to Prasanthi Nilayam for Gurupoornima. It was my first visit. I had darshan of Bhagavan for the first time. I had the good fortune to listen to the Divine Discourse. That was on July 21. Curiously, in our area, my turn to conduct bhajan has been coming only on the 21st of every month ever since.

I came for seva for the first time in January 2000. Swami gave all of us padanamaskar. After padanamaskar, Swami placed His Divine hand on my head and blessed. He also materialised vibhuti and gave me.

In the same year, I went to Brindavan. I kept my entire luggage near a banyan tree in the ashram. After darshan, I collected them. In my hurry, I forgot to pick up my cash bag which was also kept there. I went to the lodge unmindful of my lapse. All the cash, railway tickets as well as vibhuti prasadam were all in it. At 3 p.m. I suddenly remembered. It was more than five hours by then that I had forgotten the bag. I was shocked, and began to pray to Swami. When my colleagues suggested going and searching for it, I started reluctantly without any hope. But to my delight it was there at the very place I had left it! I thanked Swami for His grace.

In 2003, we were performing bhajan in my house when vibhuti emanated. At another time, we kept a flower on the photograph of Bhagavan. When we were singing arati song, the flower began to oscillate to and fro as long as we sang the song. All those who came for bhajan saw it. After arati, one of those who came for bhajan checked if there was any insect behind the flower causing it to move to and fro. But there was nothing. Several times, during bhajan at my house, vibhuti, sandal paste and honey emanated.

One year, I came to Prasanthi Nilayam. I sat in the darshan line with a small photograph of Swami in my hand. Swami came along and touched the photograph as if He blessed it. When I looked at the photograph, I noticed some small mark at the heart of Swami. When I observed closely, it was the picture of Shirdi Sai in His popular pose sitting with one leg on the other!

In 2003, we went to Shirdi. On our return journey, I gave our two suitcases to an unauthorised coolly. We boarded the train but there was no trace of the coolly or our luggage. Our tickets, money, my ATM card and some gold were all there in the suitcases. On arrival at Vizianagaram, I gave a complaint praying to Swami. After six months, our suitcases were recovered and all things were in tact! It was the grace of Bhagavan.

In 2003, my wife underwent brain surgery. It was to be reopened owing to some complication. Blood was needed. It was some rare group, and difficult to procure. I felt helpless as the blood was not available anywhere. I was praying to Swami. Suddenly I ran into a Doctor whom I had known 15 years back. When I told him about my problem, he phoned to some hospital and arranged for the blood!

In March 2006, I came for Seva. When I sat in darshan line, swami looked into my eyes by way of blessing. It was so blissful.'

-- Mr. M. Mohana Rao

   (As narrated to Mr. B. Parvatala Rao at Prasanthi Nilayam on 18.03.2006)